1. Love, Courage, Patience, Peacefulness, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control, Selflessness, Self Sacrifice, Truthfulness, Righteousness, Justice, Mercy, Graciousness, Humility, Empathy, Sympathy, Supreme Knowledge, Supreme Wisdom, Supreme Moral, Love for all beings, Hope, Trust, or Faith in the goodness of God or nature.
What are these virtues from Ancient India represented by, in Mordern India?
2. Who in the year 1953 became the first Chief Minister of Indian province Andhra state?
3. Name the Emperor from the Delhi Sultanate, whose General, Malik Kafur defeated Veera Pandyan and built a mosque at Rameshwaram.
4. Who was the first Indian to contest election to the British House of Commons?
5. He was elected President by the electoral college in July 1977. He was the youngest President and also the only unanimous President of India up to now. Identify him.
6. The British East India Company was founded during the reign of which Mughal emperor?
7. Who assassinated Sir Michael O'Dwyer, the British Lt. Governer of Punjab?
8. ________ had been elected President of the Congress twice, in 1938 and 1939.
9. The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, also known as the Constitution of 1973, is the successor to two earlier documents. Name them.
10. Whose views finally settled the 'language controversy' on the introduction of English in India?
11. Madame Cama started a newspaper in the U.K. Identify the Newspaper.
12. About 130 km, south-west of Jaipur, an ancient city was founded in the seventh century by the Dushyant Chauhan and was conquered by the Mughal emperor Akbar in 1559. Name the city.
1. The 24 Spokes of Ashoka Chakra, present in the Indian National Flag
2. Tanguturi Prakasam
3. Alauddin Khilji
5. Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
7. Udham Singh
8. Subhash Chandra Bose
9. Constitution of 1956 & Constitution of 1962
10. Lord Macaulay
11. 'Vande Mataram'